Register your new laser purchase through this online form >>
Warranty Terms and Conditions for Aspen Laser Systems
Time Period for Warranty Coverage
1) Laser Control Unit: Aspen Laser Systems warrants each laser device to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the period of two (2) years from the date of shipment and under normal use and service
2) Hand pieces and Fiber Optic Cable: Hand pieces and Fiber Optic Cables are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment.
3) Accessories: Specifically NOT covered under warranty are safety goggles, hand piece holders, interlock devices, foot switches, labels, and keys.
Authorization for Coverage
The Company’s obligation under this warranty is limited to providing any and all necessary product repairs upon Aspen Laser Systems examination and final determination as to cause or existence of defect and, at its option to repair or replace the products, which prove to be defective during the warranty period.
This warranty extends only to the original end-user purchaser (including authorized distributors) of the Aspen Laser Systems lasers, and hand pieces.
Transfer of Warranty to Other Parties
Any transfer of warranty must be approved in writing from the Aspen Laser Systems. Warranty transfers will require review and certification by the company. Please call Aspen Laser Systems to obtain a quote for certification.
Warranty on Replaced Products
Products replaced under warranty will be warranted only for the balance of the warranty time period from the original supplied laser and hand piece.
Actions That Void the Warranty
This Standard Warranty will not apply to those products which have been:
1) Repaired or altered other than in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, or
2) Abused, misused, improper handling in use, or storage, or used in an unauthorized or improper manner or without following written procedures supplied by the company. We understand that accidents happen. However, accidents such as dropping the unit or hand pieces, thereby breaking the unit or component, are NOT covered by the warranty.
3) Original identification markings or labels have been removed, defaced or altered,
4) Any other claims not arising directly from material defects in material or workmanship.
Responsibility for Warranty
This Standard Warranty is the exclusive warranty made by Aspen Laser Systems is in lieu of all other warranties, whether written, oral, or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and shall be purchaser’s sole remedy and Aspen Laser Systems sole liability on contract or warranty of otherwise for the products. This warranty shall not be modified or amended without the written approval of Aspen Laser Systems.
The Company may offer extended warranty(s) for additional year(s) beyond the Standard Warranty Plan. Please contact Aspen Laser Systems for specific details regarding Extended Warranty Plans.
Notice to Hold Harmless
In No Event Shall ASPEN LASER SYSTEMS, LLC Be Liable For Any Indirect, Special, Incidental Or Consequential Damages Resulting From The Failure To Perform Or Use Or Improper Use Of Any Goods Or Services Sold Pursuant Hereto, Whether Due To Breach Of Contract, Breach Of Warranty, Negligence Or Otherwise.
Upon registration and verification, you will receive a copy of your Warranty Registration.
Product Return Policies and Procedures
The customer agrees that any product to be serviced, repaired or returned to the Company shall maintain the following procedures:
The customer must notify the Company in writing or verbally within 15 days of first noticing the defect and before expiration of the warranty period.
Customer Service Toll Free 1 – 877- 78-ASPEN
2) Issuance of RMA
A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all product returns, and is provided by the Company upon written or verbal notification
3) Proper Labeling for Shipping
The RMA number must appear on the outside of the shipping container. Return shipments will not be accepted if the RMA number is not clearly visible. Click here to request RMA# >>
4) Written Description
Please provide a written statement indicating the model number, serial number, and a brief description of the reason for return.
5) Shipping Address to Company Authorized Repair Center
Send returns to: Aspen Laser Systems Authorized Repair Center
c/o Sarasota Electronics 2081 12th Street Sarasota, FL 34237 Ph: 941-365-1559
Shipping Instructions and Charges
The unit must be shipped to the Company’s Authorized Repair Center in either its original package or similar package affording an equal degree of protection. Failure to provide this may result in voiding the warranty.
2) Customer Return Address
Instructions must be provided indicating an address to which the repaired unit must be returned.
3) Shipping Charges Under Warranty
The Company is responsible for the shipping and insurance charges for any product that is being repaired or replaced that is under the warranty.
4) Shipping Charges Out of Warranty
For any product that is not covered under the warranty, the customer is responsible for any shipping and insurance charges.